1. What payment methods do you support?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, JCB, American Express, and PayPal as payment options for orders on this website.
You can use a credit card, debit card, or prepaid card.
2. Can I use more than one payment method for my purchase?
We are currently only able to support one payment method per order.
3. What currency is used on this website?
All prices on this website are in USD.
4. Do the prices include taxes and/or duties?
All product prices on our online store are exclusive of any and all duties as well as custom clearance fees.
Taxes are not included in the price of the product and are not charged because we ship from South Korea.
5. Can I add an item to my order after I have placed my order?
Unfortunately not, you will need to place a separate order for anything else that you want to buy.
6. When will my card be charged?
Your card will be charged immediately when you finished checkout process.
So please check out your deposit amount when you pay by debit card.
7. Will I be charged additional fees on delivery?
We are afraid that Nerdy is not responsible for all customs fees, tariffs or receiving fees incurred.
Note that your bank might charge you foreign exchange fees over which NERDY and Localised have no control as well.